In this Service Agreement ("Agreement"), "you" and "your" refer to each customer ("Customer") and its designated agents, including your administrative contact, and "we", "us" and "our" refer collectively to @iPower N.V. and its wholly owned subsidiaries ("@iPower N.V."). This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and your obligations to us in relation to the @iPower N.V. service(s) you purchase. By purchasing @iPower N.V.'s service(s) you agree to establish an account with us for such services. When you use your account or permit someone else to use your account to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional @iPower N.V. service(s) or to modify or cancel your @iPower N.V. service(s) (even if we were not notified of such authorization), this Agreement as amended covers any such service or actions.
Additionally, you agree that the administrative contact for any services provided to you (including, but not limited to, domain name registration services) is your agent with full authority to act on your behalf with respect to such services, including (but not limited to) the authority to terminate, transfer (where transfer is permitted by the Agreement), or modify such services, or purchase additional services. Any acceptance of your application(s) or requests for our services and the performance of our services will occur at our offices in Schoten, Belgium.
2. VARIOUS SERVICES
Sections 1 through 29 apply to any and all @iPower N.V. services that you purchase. The terms and conditions set forth in Schedules A through B of this Agreement apply only to customers who have purchased the @iPower N.V. services referenced in those Schedules. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of Sections 1 through 29 and the terms of Schedules A through B, the terms of Schedules A through B shall control with regard to the applicable @iPower N.V. service. IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING BUNDLED SERVICES: If you purchase @iPower N.V. services that are sold together as a "bundled" package, termination of any part of the services will result in termination of all @iPower N.V. services provided as part of the bundled package. Please see Section 10.d of this Agreement for more information.
3. FEES, PAYMENT AND TERM OF SERVICE
As consideration for the services you purchased, you agree to pay @iPower N.V. the applicable service(s) fees set forth on our Website at the time of your selection, or, if applicable, upon receipt of your invoice from @iPower N.V.. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable, except as otherwise expressly noted in one or more of Schedules A through B. Any renewal of your services with us is subject to our then current terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, successful completion of any applicable authentication procedure, and payment of all applicable service fees at the time of renewal. Except with respect to service to which you subscribe on a monthly basis, we will endeavour to provide you notice prior to the renewal of your services at least fifteen (15) days in advance of the renewal date.
Additional payment terms may apply to the @iPower N.V. services you purchase, as set forth in the applicable Schedules to this Agreement. We may provide you with an opportunity to "opt in" to our automatic renewal process in accordance with the instructions (and subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions pertaining to that process) on our Website. In any event, you are solely responsible for the credit card information you provide to @iPower N.V. and must promptly inform @iPower N.V. of any changes thereto (e.g., change of expiration date or account number). In addition, you are solely responsible for ensuring the services are renewed. @iPower N.V. shall have no liability to you or any third party in connection with the renewal as described herein, including, but not limited to, any failure or errors in renewing the services.
You agree to pay all value added, sales and other taxes (other than taxes based on @iPower N.V.'s income) related to @iPower N.V. services or payments made by you hereunder. All payments of fees for @iPower N.V. services shall be made in Euros. Set up fees, if any, will become payable on the applicable effective date for the applicable @iPower N.V. services. All sums due and payable that remain unpaid after any applicable cure period herein will accrue interest as a late charge of 1.5% per month or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is less.
4. ACCURATE INFORMATION
You agree to: (1) provide certain true, current, complete and accurate information about you as required by the application process; and (2) maintain and update according to our modification procedures the information you provided to us when purchasing our services as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate. We rely on this information to send you important information and notices regarding your account and our services.
You agree that @iPower N.V. (itself or through its third party service providers) is authorized, but not obligated, to change any address information associated with your account (e.g., registrant address, billing contact address, etc.), and you agree that @iPower N.V. may use and rely upon any such changed address information for all purposes in connection with your account (including the sending of invoices and other important account information) as though such changes had been made directly by you.
You represent and warrant that you have provided notice to, and obtained consent from, any third party individuals whose personal data you supply to us as part of our services with regard to: (i) the purposes for which such third party's personal data has been collected, (ii) the intended recipients or categories of recipients of the third party's personal data, (iii) which parts of the third party's data are obligatory and which parts, if any, are voluntary; and (iv) how the third party can access and, if necessary, rectify the data held about them. You further agree to provide such notice and obtain such consent with regard to any third party personal data you supply to us in the future. We are not responsible for any consequences resulting from your failure to provide notice or receive consent from such individuals nor for your providing outdated, incomplete or inaccurate information.
You acknowledge that no title to the @iPower N.V. Intellectual Property Rights is transferred to you, and that you do not obtain any rights, express or implied, in the @iPower N.V. or its licensors' service, other than the rights expressly granted in this Agreement. To the extent that you create any Derivative Work (any work that is based upon one or more pre-existing versions of a work provided to you, such as an enhancement or modification, revision, translation, abridgement, condensation, expansion, collection, compilation or any other form in which such pre-existing works may be recast, transformed or adapted) such Derivative Work shall be owned by @iPower N.V. and all right, title and interest in and to each such Derivative Work shall automatically vest in @iPower N.V.. @iPower N.V. shall have no obligation to grant you any right in any such Derivative Work.
7. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
YOU AGREE THAT OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, IN LAW, IN EQUITY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY @iPower N.V. SERVICE(S) PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT IS SOLELY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR SUCH SERVICE(S) DURING THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL @iPower N.V., ITS LICENSORS AND CONTRACTORS (INCLUDING THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES AS PART OF THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE FOR WEBSITES FROM @iPower N.V. ) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF @iPower N.V. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THAT A STATE DOES NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH HEREIN @iPower N.V.'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN SUCH STATES.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE(S) OR OUR LICENSORS' SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT ALL OF SUCH SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THIS AGREEMENT. WE AND OUR LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER @iPower N.V. NOR OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT SERVICE(S) LICENSED HEREUNDER WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE(S) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE OR OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE(S) OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH ANY OF OUR SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH SUCH SERVICES.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. TO THE EXTENT JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED BY YOU FROM A THIRD PARTY.
When we are threatened with suit or sued by a third party, we may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify us; your failure to provide those assurances may be considered by us to be a material breach of this Agreement. We shall have the right to participate in any defence by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the @iPower N.V. services, with counsel of our choice at our own expense. We shall reasonably cooperate in the defence at your request and expense. You shall have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this paragraph will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
By You. You may terminate this Agreement upon at least thirty (30) days written notice to @iPower N.V. for any reason.
By Us . We may terminate this Agreement or any part of the @iPower N.V. services at any time in the event you breach any obligation hereunder, fail to respond within ten (10) calendar days to an inquiry from us concerning the accuracy or completeness of the information referred to in Section 4 of this Agreement, or if we determine in our sole discretion that you have violated the @iPower N.V. Acceptable Use Policy, incorporated herein and made part of this Agreement by reference.
- Effect of Termination. @iPower N.V. will cease charging your credit card, if applicable, for any monthly service fees as of the expiration of the monthly billing cycle in which the termination is effective. Unless otherwise specified in writing by @iPower N.V., you will not receive any refund for payments already made by you as of the date of termination, and, you may incur additional fees (in the case of a monthly or annual subscription being paid over time, as provided in various Schedules below). If termination of this Agreement is due to your default hereunder, you shall bear all costs of such termination, including any reasonable costs @iPower N.V. incurs in closing your account. You agree to pay any and all costs incurred by @iPower N.V. in enforcing your compliance with this Section. Upon termination, you shall destroy any copy of the materials licensed to you hereunder and referenced herein. You agree that upon termination or discontinuance for any reason, we may delete all information related to you on the @iPower N.V. service, if applicable. In addition to the terms set forth herein, certain @iPower N.V. services may have additional terms regarding termination, which are set forth in the applicable Schedule.
- Effect of Termination of Bundled Services. In addition to the terms set forth in subsection 10(c) above, if you purchase @iPower N.V. services which are sold together as part of a "bundled" package of services, any termination relating to such bundle will terminate all @iPower N.V. services included in such bundle. For instance, any domain name registered with or maintained by @iPower N.V. under this Agreement (but not including any domain names you may have registered, either with @iPower N.V. or a third-party registrar) will be cancelled and may thereafter be available for registration by another party. Upon the effective date of termination, @iPower N.V. will no longer provide the bundled services to you, any licenses granted you shall immediately terminate, and you shall cease using such services immediately; provided, however, that we may, in our sole discretion and subject to your agreeing to be bound by the applicable agreement(s) and to pay the applicable fees, allow you to convert certain services included in the bundled services to stand alone services.
11. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You agree and warrant that: (i) neither your registration nor use of the any of the @iPower N.V. services nor the manner in which you intend to use such @iPower N.V. services will directly or indirectly infringe the legal rights of a third party, (ii) you have all requisite power and authority to execute this Agreement and to perform your obligations hereunder, (iii) you have selected the necessary security option(s) for your domain name registration record, (iv) you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement (or you are at least 13 years of age and have your parents' permission to apply for services hereunder); and (vi) you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
12. MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, you agree, during the term of this Agreement, that we may: (1) revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and/or (2) change part of the services provided under this Agreement at any time. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective 30 days after posting of the revised Agreement or change to the service(s) on @iPower N.V.'s Websites, or upon notification to you by e-mail. You agree to periodically review our Websites, including the current version of this Agreement available on our Websites, to be aware of any such revisions. If you do not agree with any revision to the Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing us with notice. Notice of your termination will be effective on receipt and processing by us. Any fees paid by you if you terminate your Agreement with us are non refundable, except as noted in one or more of Schedules A through B, but you will not incur any additional fees. By continuing to use @iPower N.V. services after any revision to this Agreement or change in service(s), you agree to abide by and be bound by any such revisions or changes. We are not bound by nor should you rely on any representation by (i) any agent, representative or employee of any third party that you may use to apply for our services; or in (ii) information posted on our Website of a general informational nature. No employee, contractor, agent or representative of @iPower N.V. is authorized to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
13. ACCOUNT ACCESS
To access or use the @iPower N.V. services or to modify your account, you may be required to establish an account and obtain a login name, account number, password and/or pass phrase. You authorize us to process any and all account transactions initiated through the use of your login name, account number, password and/or pass phrase. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login name, account number, password and pass phrase. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your login name account number, password or pass phrase, and you are responsible for any unauthorized activities, charges and/or liabilities made on or through your login name account number, password or pass phrase. In no event will we be liable for the unauthorized use or misuse of your login name, account number, password or pass phrase or security authentication option.
You agree that, if your agent, (e.g., your administrative contact, Internet Service Provider, employee) purchased our service(s) on your behalf, you are nonetheless bound as a principal by all terms and conditions herein, including the domain name dispute policy. Your continued use of our services ratifies any unauthorized actions of your agent. By using your login name, account number or password, or otherwise purporting to act on your behalf, your agent certifies that he or she is authorized to apply for our services on your behalf, that he or she is authorized to bind you to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, that he or she has apprised you of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that he or she is otherwise authorized to act on your behalf. In addition, you are responsible for any errors made by your agent.
16. RIGHT OF REFUSAL
We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse to register your chosen domain name, or register you for other @iPower N.V. service(s), or to delete your chosen domain name within the first thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of your payment for such services. In the event we do not register your chosen domain name, or register you for other @iPower N.V. service(s), or we delete your chosen domain name or other @iPower N.V. service(s) within such thirty (30) calendar day period, we agree to refund any applicable fee(s) you have paid. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for loss or damages that may result from our refusal to register your chosen domain name, the deletion of your chosen domain name or refusal to register you for other @iPower N.V. service(s).
17. NOTICES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
(a) Except as expressly provided otherwise herein, all notices to @iPower N.V. shall be in writing and delivered to @iPower N.V., Attention: Legal Department, B-2900 Schoten, Belgium. All notices to you shall be delivered to your mailing address or e-mail address as provided in your account information (as updated by you pursuant to this Agreement). Either of us may change our respective address by written notice delivered to the other party. All notices hereunder must be sent in writing (which shall include e-mail only where expressly provided for herein). All notices delivered in writing (and not via e-mail) hereunder must be sent by either overnight courier or certified mail, return receipt requested. (b) You authorize us to notify you as our customer of information that we deem is of potential interest to you. Notices and announcements may include commercial e-mails, telephone calls and other notices describing changes, upgrades, new products and services or other information pertaining to Internet security or to enhance your identity on the Internet and/or other relevant matters.
You agree that the terms of this Agreement are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that term or provision will not affect the remainder of this Agreement; this Agreement will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make this Agreement enforceable, valid and, to the maximum extent possible consistent with applicable law, consistent with the original intentions of the parties; and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
You agree that this Agreement, the rules and policies incorporated by reference in this Agreement (including, without limitation, the dispute policy and the privacy statement) are the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding our services and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, including, without limitation, any purchase order provided by you for the Services.
20. ASSIGNMENT AND RESALE
Except as otherwise set forth herein, your rights under this Agreement are not assignable or transferable. Any attempt by your creditors to obtain an interest in your rights under this Agreement, whether by attachment, levy, garnishment or otherwise, renders this Agreement voidable at our option. You agree not to resell any of the Services without @iPower N.V.'s prior express written consent.
21. GOVERNING LAW
- You and @iPower N.V. agree that this Agreement and any disputes hereunder including disputes related to the @iPower N.V. services shall be governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium. You and we each agree to submit to exclusive subject matter jurisdiction, personal jurisdiction and venue of the Antwerp Court in Belgium for any disputes between us under or arising out of this Agreement. If there is no jurisdiction in the Hooggerechtshof Antwerp, Belgium, for any disputes between us under or arising out of this Agreement you and we agree that jurisdiction shall be in the Hooggerechtshof in Brussels, Belgium.
- The parties hereby waive any right to jury trial with respect to any action brought in connection with this Agreement.
- The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
22. AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND
By applying for a @iPower N.V. service(s) through our online application process or otherwise, or by using the service(s) provided by @iPower N.V. under this Agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and documents incorporated by reference.
23. INDEPENDENT PARTIES
Neither party nor their employees, consultants, contractors or agents are agents, employees or joint ventures of the other party, and they do not have any authority to bind the other party by contract or otherwise to any obligation. Each party shall ensure that the foregoing persons shall not represent to the contrary, either expressly, implicitly, by appearance or otherwise.
No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of @iPower N.V.. The remedies of @iPower N.V. under this Agreement shall be cumulative and not alternative, and the election of one remedy for a breach shall not preclude pursuit of other remedies. The failure of a party, at any time or from time to time, to require performance of any obligations of the other party hereunder shall not affect its right to enforce any provision of this Agreement at a subsequent time, and the waiver of any rights arising out of any breach shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights arising out of any prior or subsequent breach.
25. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS
You acknowledge and agree that you shall not import, export, or re-export directly or indirectly, any commodity, including your products incorporating or using any @iPower N.V. services in violation of the laws and regulations of any applicable jurisdiction. 26. U.S. GOVERNMENT USERS. In the event any software is provided by @iPower N.V. to a U.S. Government User, the software and accompanying documentation which are used as part of the @iPower N.V. service are "commercial items," as such terms are defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sep 1995) and is provided to the U.S. Government only as a commercial end item. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4 (Jun 1995), all U.S. Government entities acquiring the use of the Service and accompanying documentation shall have only those rights set forth herein.
27. FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, or boycott, provided that the party relying upon this section (i) shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within five (5) days of discovery thereof and (ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based; provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this Section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate, @iPower N.V. may immediately terminate this Agreement.
The section headings appearing in this Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section or in any way affect such section.
In the event this Agreement terminates as provided herein, Sections 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10(c), 10(d), 14, and 17 through 29 of this Agreement shall survive such expiration or termination.
SERVICE SPECIFIC TERMS: The following terms apply in addition to Sections 1 through 29 only if you have selected the particular service described:
SCHEDULE A TO @iPower N.V. SERVICE AGREEMENT ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO REGISTRANTS OF DOMAIN NAMES
- Security. @iPower N.V. does not guarantee the security of your domain name registration records, and you assume all risks that the security option you select is compromised as a result of fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- @iPower N.V.'s Disclosure of Certain Information. Subject to the requirements of our privacy statement, in order for us to comply the current rules and policies for the domain name system, you hereby grant to @iPower N.V. the right to disclose to third parties through an interactive publicly accessible registration database the following mandatory information that you are required to provide when registering or reserving a domain name: (i) the domain name(s) registered by you; (ii) your name and postal address; (iii) the name(s), postal address(es), e-mail address(es), voice telephone number and where available the fax number(s) of the technical and administrative contacts for your domain name(s); (iv) the Internet protocol numbers of the primary nameserver and secondary nameserver(s) for such domain name(s); (v) the corresponding names of those nameservers; (vi) the original creation date of the registration; and (vii) the expiration date of the registration. We, as are all accredited domain name registrars, are also required to make this information available in bulk form to third parties who agree not to use it to (a) allow, enable or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via telephone, facsimile, or e-mail (spam) or (b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to our systems to register domain names.
- Domain Name Dispute Policy. If you registered a domain name through us, you agree to be bound by our current domain name dispute policy that is incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference.
- Domain Name Dispute Policy Modifications. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may modify our dispute policy. We will post any such revised policy on our Website at least thirty (30) calendar days before it becomes effective. You agree that, by maintaining the reservation or registration of your domain name after modifications to the dispute policy become effective, you have agreed to these modifications. You acknowledge that if you do not agree to any such modification, you may terminate this Agreement. We will not refund any fees paid by you if you terminate your Agreement with us.
- You agree that, if your use of our domain name registration services is challenged by a third party, you will be subject to the provisions specified in our dispute policy in effect at the time of the dispute. For any dispute with, or challenge by, a third party concerning or arising from your use of a domain name registered with us or your use of our domain name registration services, you agree to submit to subject matter jurisdiction, personal jurisdiction and venue of the Gerechtshof Antwerp, Belgium and the courts of your domicile. You agree that in the event a domain name dispute arises with any third party, you will indemnify and hold us harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth below in this Agreement. If we are notified that a complaint has been filed with a judicial or administrative body regarding your use of our domain name registration services, you agree not to make any changes to your domain name record without our prior approval. We may not allow you to make changes to such domain name record until (i) we are directed to do so by the judicial or administrative body, or (ii) we receive notification by you and the other party contesting your registration and use of our domain name registration services that the dispute has been settled. Furthermore, you agree that if you are subject to litigation regarding your registration and use of our domain name registration services, we may deposit control of your domain name record into the registry of the judicial body by supplying a party with a registrar certificate from us. You agree that we will comply with all court orders, domestic or international, directed against you and/or the domain name registration.
- No Guaranty. You agree that, by registration of your domain name, such registration does not confer immunity from objection to either the registration or use of your domain name.
- Revocation. You agree that we may suspend, cancel or transfer your services, including, but not limited to, domain name registration services in order to: (i) correct mistakes made by us, another registrar or the registry in registering your chosen domain name, or (ii) to resolve a dispute under our domain name dispute policy.
- In the event the Agreement or this Schedule terminates, Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8 of this Schedule shall survive such expiration or termination.